Chem Chem Safaris Rates
01 September 2020 - 28 February 2022Minimum 2 nights
|HIGH SEASON||PEAK SEASON|
|01 - 31 Mar
15 -31 May
01 Nov - 19 Dec
|01 Jun - 31 Oct
20 Dec - 28 Feb
|CHEM CHEM LODGE||Closed 01 April - 14 May|
|Luxury Tented Suite x 7 - per adult sharing per night||US$ 990||US$ 1 250|
|Per child 4-15 years sharing per night *||* 50%||* 50%|
|Family Suite x 1 - per night **||** US$ 3 645||** US$ 4 375|
|LITTLE CHEM CHEM||Closed 01 April - 31 May|
|Vintage Tent x 5 - per adult sharing per night||US$ 960||US$ 1 200|
|Per child 8-15 years sharing per night *||* 50%||* 50%|
|Family Tent x 1 - per night **||** US$ 3 360||** US$ 4 200|
|FOREST CHEM CHEM||Closed 01 April - 31 May|
|Exclusive Use - first 6 guests per night||US$ 5 760||US$ 7 200|
|Per additional adult per night||US$ 960||US$ 1 200|
|Per additional child 0-15 years per night||50%||50%|
|CHEM CHEM ASSOCIATION|
|Conservation & Community Fee - per adult per night||US$ 150||US$ 150|
|Conservation & Community Fee - per child up to 15 years per night||US$ 125||US$ 125|
|Optional Association Contribution - per stay ***||*** US$ 50||*** US$ 50|
* Children under 15 years in their own suite: The 1st child is charged the full adult per person sharing rate, and the 2nd child is charged the child sharing rate.
** The Family Units are sold as a unit and based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing. The per-child-sharing rate applies for a 3rd child in a Family Unit.
*** An optional Chem Chem Association contribution of will be added to each booking. All proceeds go directly towards projects managed by the Association and guests will receive a personal update on the positive impact their contribution makes. This amount can be removed if requested.
Rates are per night and include the following:
- Arrival transfer from Kuro airstrip (in Tarangire National Park, excludes park fees).
- 3 meals per day, house wines, beers, spirits, water & soft drinks (excluding connoisseur wine & French champagne).
- A daily, private Chem Chem guide and a private vehicle (only for Chem Chem concession and Tarangire National Park).
- Safari activities:
- All camps: Morning and afternoon game drives in the Burunge WMA (Little Chem Chem concession), guided walks, evening sundowners, game drive to Tarangire ational Park in private open vehicle (excludes park fees), morning sunrise hill climb, cultural visits with the Masaai (village and/or the local school).
- Chem Chem Lodge: Tracking with the Maasai and Baobab Bush Breakfast
- Little / Forest Chem Chem: Night game drives in the Burunge WMA.
- Stays of 4 nights or more include a daily 30-minute massage per person.
- Laundry (hand washed) & internet access (Wi-Fi available).
- All departure transfers.
- Conservation & Community Fees per person per night US$ 150 / US$ 125 per child under 15yrs.
- An optional Chem Chem Association contribution of US$ 50 will be added to each new booking. This amount can be removed if requested.
- Tourism and Development Levy of US$ 1.50 per person per night.
- Emergency Evacuation Insurance: US$ 30 per person (see general information for more details).
- Connoisseur wine and French champagne.
- Park fees for Tarangire, Lake Manyara and Ngorongoro Crater National Parks.
- Additional spa treatments (not available at Forest Chem Chem), personal purchases, phone calls and gratuities